What to Expect When You Visit:
1. A warm, friendly, and relaxed environment. We strive to be a "come as you are" church. We don't expect you to wear a three-piece suit and tie, nor do we expect you to wear a dress. We want you to come and worship with us, and to be challenged by a message from the Bible that challenges your relationship with God and with others.
2. Meaningful worship. We believe that genuine worship connects us to God. So we sing a variety of songs that help us to reflect on who God is, and what He is doing in our lives. We offer the opportunity for Christians to partake of the Lord's Supper (communion) each Sunday. We also give our members the chance to worship by taking up an offering to support the work of the Church in spreading the gospel, but if you are our guest, you are in no way expected to contribute.
3. Growth opportunities for all ages. We offer a staffed nursery and Junior Church programs to help your kids get connected with God in a relevant way that meets their needs as they develop. During the week we offer small groups for a adults and youth programming to help young people learn how to follow Jesus too.
4. Faith challenges and service opportunities. Each time we gather we will encourage you to take the next bold step of faith in your life. We believe that a relationship with God is dynamic and full of freshness and change, so we encourage you to plug into God's story in a variety of ways.
5. Changing lives. If we are doing the first 4 things correctly, then the inevitable result is that lives will be changed. We have everything in place to make sure that you can begin a relationship with God through Jesus, or step up to serve in a new way, or to help you with any question you have about following Jesus.